Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire Damage In Cutler Bay


A fire can be a devastating event for you and your family. If you experience a fire, you need to call SERVPRO immediately. Our restoration process includes fire... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Cutler Bay Home


Mold damage at this Cutler Bay home resulted from the drain line from the washing machine backing up repeatedly. The backups were minor, so the drywall wicked u... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Cutler Bay Bails Out Century Village of Boca Raton


We received an urgent call for help to alleviate a flooding in the Century Village community center in Boca Raton. Our team focused on extracting water from the... READ MORE



Water Damage Buildup in a Cutler Ridge Bathroom


When a bathroom's exhaust fan is broken, there is typically a slow accumulation of moisture in the walls and the ceiling area. The warm spray from the shower an... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Cutler Bay


This structure in Cutler Bay was significantly damaged by fire. Before any restoration could begin, the charred remains of the stairwell and other debris had to... READ MORE



Water Damage – Coconut Grove Home


Water damage occurred due to a plumbing failure at this Coconut Grove home. Significant moisture damage was apparent to the eye when we arrived. Our testing equ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage in Coral Gables


When a fire-suppressant sprinkler system malfunctioned in this Coral Gables Hotel, fast service helped mitigate the water damages. The carpeting was wet-vacuume... READ MORE



Coconut Grove Flood


It takes a lot of strong pumps to remove this much standing water from several rooms of a Coconut Grove home. Several trucks, with mounted water pumps, plus a s... READ MORE



Mold Damage in South Miami Closet


Mold damage developed in this South Miami closet space when a plumbing leak persisted in an adjacent bathroom. The closet was full and went undetected for some ... READ MORE



Storm Problems in South Miami


The ground water from the storm made its way into this South Miami home, and the carpeting was saturated and became non-salvageable. The pooling water was quick... READ MORE