How Do I Keep My Merchandise Undamaged After a Flood In Cutler Bay?
SERVPRO Relocates Unharmed Items to Offsite Cutler Bay Storage
Opening your Cutler Bay clothing boutique after a crisis like a severe flood is vital for keeping your business running and profitable. However, floodwater can cause long-lasting damage if not treated right away. Unaffected inventory needs protection after a flood so that the added humidity and moisture do not damage the clothing. We understand that the South Florida weather conditions add to humidity levels, making it more dangerous for your merchandise. Our technicians have capabilities to clean and protect your items so that you can get back to business as usual as quickly as possible.
How Do I Know That the Merchandise is Secure?
SERVPRO Enforces Carefully Monitored Inventory to Make Sure Your Belongings are Safe
Our flood damage restoration team in Cutler Bay carefully inventories each of your items to ensure their safe return after they complete the restoration process. Items are checked at each step of the process, beginning at the loading area until they are back in your procession.
What Steps Do Restoration Specialists Take with My Merchandise After a Flood?
• Determine which items are the most urgent.
• Carefully itemize each piece of clothing.
• Sort clothing into categories depending on whether or not they need restoration services.
• Technicians complete the necessary work at the boutique, including restoring humidity levels to pre-flood conditions before returning your merchandise.
• Return the stored merchandise pending completed work.
• Continue to track humidity levels to make sure they stay at pre-flood levels.
Storing and caring for your merchandise is only a portion of the flood restoration process, especially if your business sustained a lot of damage. However, your landlord typically deals with the structural damage in your boutique.
For 24/7 assistance after a flood, contact SERVPRO of Cutler Bay at (305) 278-8484. We make it, “Like it never even happened.”