Fire Damage Odor Mitigation in Cutler Bay
What are the different types of deodorants used after fire damage in Cutler Bay?
The smoke from a fire can waft throughout your home, carried by heated air to cooler areas or open windows in upstairs rooms. Smoke particles and odor concentrations are impacted by surface porosity, residue concentrations, exposure time, heat and humidity levels.
SERVPRO fire damage experts working on your home in Cutler bay take all of these factors into account, including the type of fire, burned organic materials, how hot the fire was and if smoke found its way into the HVAC system. They will apply the appropriate deodorant products to match the situation and eliminate smoke odors from your home.
The types of deodorants used include:
- Masking Agents: mask the odor with a more pleasant odor
- Pairing Agents: combine with odor particles and precipitate them for later cleaning
- Absorption in Filtration Agents: absorb odor gases for later cleaning and removal
- Enzyme Digesters: break down organic molecules into carbon dioxide and water
- Air purification: electronic filters, air scrubbers, and ventilation fans
- Oxidation: ozone generators oxidize odor molecules
Contact SERVPRO of Cutler Bay for fire damage services in Cutler Bay and surrounding areas. We can help 24/7. Call (305) 278-8484.