About SERVPRO of Cutler Bay
Miles A. Early
Owners of SERVPRO of Cutler Bay
From Cutler Bay to Palmetto Bay, we have a beautiful sprawling shoreline within our service area that has drawn our dense population and commercial properties to the area and allowed this region to be a premier tourist destination. With thousands of properties that our SERVPRO of Cutler Bay team stays ready 24/7 to help, we can offer every customer effective and efficient service. Our owner, Miles Early, has sought to expand our reach even beyond our immediate service area to provide disaster relief and prompt mitigation and restoration for large loss incidents that can affect other areas of the state and beyond. With several sister branches working together and pooling resources, our Large Loss Recovery Team can roll out at a moment’s notice with the personnel and equipment to make a difference quickly.
Our team works to give back to our communities from Cutler Bay to Three Lakes. We know that being a quality restoration company is more than just your response time and your effective equipment, but also your presence and purpose for the entire region. Through our efforts with the American Red Cross, we can help our customers through traumatic experiences and offer effective disaster relief efforts. We also work with non-profits, local organizations, and fundraising endeavors that all seek to improve the quality of life for the Cutler Bay area.
As a full-service restoration and recovery team, we have a full roster of IICRC-Certified restoration technicians with accreditations in all facets of the industry. We have continued in-house training to improve our working knowledge and the most modern approaches to disasters and their effects in your home or business. No matter when disaster strikes, our SERVPRO of Cutler Bay team can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician